Monday, April 28, 2008

I got tagged!

A. Attached or Single? attached
B. Best Friends? James, of course
C. Cake or Pie? I love anything sweet but the Oreo pies are awesome
D. Day of choice? Sunday, we have an excuse not to go anywhere or do anything other than church
E. Essential item? my craftmatic bed, well worth the money it cost. I have never slept on a more comfortable bed.
F. Favorite color? red!!
G. Greatest Accomplishment? my family
H. Hometown? It's a tie between Gulf Shores and Uriah, I like them about the same and spent equal amounts of time in both
I. Indulgences? I eat Blue Bell Vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries after Dawson goes to bed every night. Though I ran out of berries last night....note to self to go to the store AGAIN today
J. January or July? July, no school!
K. Kids? 1 1/2? Dawson and Ellie -who will make her appearence in the world very soon, less than three weeks!
L. Life is incomplete without? my family of course but I don't know if I could live without my "me" time, very important to me or unlimited long distance, I enjoy bugging my family all the time
M. Marriage date? May 28, 2005....a few weeks away!
N. Number of siblings? 10 - 2 step sisters, 3 step brothers, 3 half brothers, 1 bio bro and 1 bio sister, I think that's everyone
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples, granny smith's are my favorite
P. Phobias or fears? I'm still afraid of butterflies, not run away freaking out scared but I don't like them to be near me at all. A little weird, I know but hey- if I have to have one flaw...lol, just kidding!
Q. Quotes? It's nice to be important but more important to be nice
R. Reason to smile? my family and soon I will be able to see my toes again and wear normal clothes (and hold my little girl!)and classes are over next week!!!!
S. Season? I love them all but I like all the holidays during the winter
T. Tag three friends? Kim, Joane, and Elizabeth
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm pretty open so I don't know.....I can BS my way through almost any paper/essay question. I don't know how this happened but its not the first time, I had an essay question on a test a few weeks ago that I knew nothing about and one I knew (or thought I knew) everything about and I scored higher on the one I made up stuff about. Weird, but so is that professor....happens all the time though!
V. Very favorite store? TJ Max, Kirkland's, Goody's...any place I can find a good deal really
W. Worst habit? Putting things off until the very last minute....isn't that paper due this week...and finals are next week....
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds, I get to have one on Wednesday! We're trying to see how big Miss Ellie is, I'm measuring a few weeks ahead of schedule
Y. Your favorite food? chocolate and strawberries and when the two get together, it's magic!
Z. Zodiac? Aries

0 comments: