Monday, April 21, 2008

Today I got my grades from all my classes. I guess they let you know in advance so you know how hard you have to study for finals.....I'm doing good in all my classes, thank goodness! I have two classes that you have to master certain criteria in order to pass. So even if you make a B in the class, if you fail one of the topics, you fail the class. I thought it was crazy but they're part of our teaching classes. It makes sense that you have to master the material. But as of right now, as long as I don't bomb the finals, I'll pass with no problem. I'm almost sad to see this semester end but than again, not really! I think I'm most excited about selling my books back this week. Since I get them off a scholarship.....free money for me! Yay!

We had all 6 of our elders over for dinner tonight. We try to feed them at least twice a month ( all of them together). Sometimes we make it, sometimes we don't but it's always so much fun having them over. Dawson loves having all those "big boys" over to play with. He has one favorite, Elder Cardoso. He's from Mexico and has been out for about a year I think and Dawson thinks the world of him. He calls him Hawks, who was his first companion here. I'm not sure why he won't call him by his real name but Hawks it is for now. (I know he knows Cardoso's name because that's what he calls him when he not around) As soon as he gets here, Dawson pulls him into his room to play with and has to sit next to him at the table. I hope that being around the elders so much and having family membes serve missions will help Dawson to go when he gets older. I'm praying it will be an easy decision for him.

I have a few pictures from our trip back home that I finally loaded onto the computer. Jut thought I would share them with everyone! Yes, James is very dirty because he had to change a tire and it being Monroeville, there's not a tire store open on Sunday's so he and Bro. Marion improvised....aka, they had to blow the tire onto the rim. Very interesting!!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Congratulations on doing so well! I know it must be tough at times keeping up with family duties and being pregnant. Good for you for going back and hanging in there! Not much longer till the new little one is here.

BTW, I finally posted a new blog since you reprimanded me. ;o)