Thursday, May 1, 2008

One Down, Four to go..

This week has flown by! Tuesday we had a cooking class at church which was so much fun! We learned how to cook light and I have been craving salads ever since. I went to the store to find some fresh lettuce but it was gross looking. I haven't had a chance to go back and look again.
Wednesday we had our doctor's appointment. I am glad t o say that everything is going good (other than the 2 pounds I gained this week...what happened to losing the weight?) and we are currently at 4 centimeters and PRAYING nothing changes before next Thrusday. My last test is at 11:30 that day so if she could just hold off one more week....If it weren't for finals, they would have induced me yesterday. But the Doc said if we wanted to (and assuming she hasn't made her appearance) we could have little miss Ellie next Friday. Reality hit when she said that. I could have another child by next weekend..crazy! I'm excited for her to get here but I hope she waits till I finish this semester.Plus my doctor was kind enough to go on vaction this week. I really don't want anyone else delivering her.
Today I took one of my finals. At least that one is done and it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. But it's off to study for tomorrow's...I'll post some new pictures up this weekend when life calms down a little!

4 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

way to go trying out the salad dressing... just an fyi, usually Publix has pretty decent produce for salad and i've found the winn dixie on mcfarlond by the church is hit or miss, they really all are... but good luck finding some goodness! Oh and good luck with that baby staying in long enough to do your final!

Kira Jay said...

I've been craving Salad since Tuesday too! I'm planning on going and buying some tonight or tomorrow. Good luck with the rest of your finals!!!!

Anonymous said...

We need to switch bodies! I need to have this baby before the 9th and you need yours after the 9th! Well, good luck! I love the name Ellie by the way! She is going to be sooo cute! Have a great day!

Jill Norris

holley family said...

i think i'll make a list of my favorite salads on my blog after my assignments are finished... mmmmm sounds yummy! hey, so let us know when you have her and if your up for hospital visitors!good luck with well, everything!