Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Friday is the big day!!

We went the doctor today and we decided to have Ellie on Friday. I'm at 5 centimeters today and I don't want to want any longer. Actually there is a good chance we won't even make it until Friday according to the doctor. As long as it's after lunch tomorrow, I don't care at all! Reality is finally setting in. There is still alot that needs to be done before she gets here and not much time left to do it all. My biggest thing is to make tomorrow extra special for Dawson. I really hope he doesn't feel left out when she gets here. I keep telling him that everyone is coming to see him and Ellie, not just because she's going to be coming home with us. I"m not really sure he understands. I do know that the other day he was sitting in my almost nonexstience lap and had his hand on my belly when Ellie kicked him really hard. He jerked his hand away and said "What's that for Mommy?" He didn't care for her moving under him very much!

We took Dawson swimming today again. James and Dawson usually go everyday while I cook dinner but today I decided to go too. It was a little cold but very fun. Dawson said he was going to drink the pool and I think he really tried!


He was so proud of himself for walking down the first three steps all by himself. The water was almost to his shoulders at the bottom.

James wanted to take pictures of me and Dawson but at this point in the game, I don't think so but here are a few of my favortie pictures of the two of them.


James tried splashing Dawson too. I think the picture turned out pretty cute.


Finals are almost over. Only one left to go and so far I've done good on all of them...I'm so glad this semester is almost over!

0 comments: