Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update!

Everything is going great right now. We are done with potty training and it only took that week! I'm so excited to only have to change Elie's diapers now. Maybe we should start her next week....no, I'm so sad she is crawling and that she is pulling up on everything already. On top of that, Dawson started primary last week. When did he ever get old enough for primary?? He didn't even really miss me until he got his fingers shut in the bathroom door, then he wanted mommy and daddy. I cried a lot on Sunday. They grow up so fast!!

We were released as ward missionaries and called as nursery leaders! I'm a little excited and a little nervous about it. It'll be fun though and Ellie will have somewhere to play during class since she thinks she's so big now!

School has started again....I think I am really excited about that though I'm not really sure. I like taking classes and I am getting really close to graduationg (finally!) so thats a plus. And as guilty as I feel the first week of classes about leaving the kids, by the second week I am glad for the "me" time. I'm taking 19 hours this semester in hopes of finishing sooner. There will be lots of late nights and early mornings but thats ok. Ellie is an early riser anyway. I hope one day to look back on this and be able to smile at all these hard times. I want my kids to know how important an education is and that if you can set your mind to something, you can do anything.

I finally got my pictures off my camera so tomorrow look for lots of phots!

0 comments: