Monday, January 19, 2009

Pictures! finally...

Here are a few pictures from all our adventures lately!
Ellie eating leaves...check out her shoes!

my blue eyed baby..


My handsome little man....



first Sunday in primary..very sad moment for me


Christmas...

Dawson jumped off the kitchen table the other day and he thought I was there to catch him but he landed on the floor face first...we call these his superman wounds! It looked a lot worse in person!





These are from James' motorcycle wreck, no picture of the bruises though...
the skin at the top where it is double stitched actually died, yuck!

I'll post more later on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elle is growing so fast. Love the shoes!! She is too cute. And I see my little buddy has a couple battle scares. Hope he heals up soon. Maybe he won't jump off the table any time soon!! LOL!! Enjoyed the pictures. Love you & talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, your kids are so cute. Elle really looks like you! Emmy Hope will be 1 on April 28th, so there not too far apart. Keep posting pics, they are my favorite!!