Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kirby!!!

So today I got to use our new Kirby vacume cleaner and boy was I impressed! It cleans so well! I thought I had done a good job cleaning earlier that day and to give a little credit to myself we did have a four legged friend stay inside with us all day after I mopped the hardwood, but that vacume picked up so much stuff! The thing that kind of grossed me out was using it on our bed. Its only about a month old but still a lot came out of it. Afterwards I was informed I did it wrong since on a pillow top you are suppose to vacume through the sheets. Oh well! And I washed the bathroom mats today and James used it on them and it picked up dirt! No one had even been in there. Maybe it's time for a new washer. We used the demo filters all night just so we could see how much stuff was picked up. It was fun and a very purifying experience!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Don't you love it when a vacuum cleaner actually works?! I'm buying myself a Dyson for my birthday. I hate, loathe, detest with a passion the vacuum I currently have. Did you ever think you'd see a day when you'd be excited about a vacuum cleaner? Me either. LOL! ;o)

Kristin Tice said...

Hey girl!!!! Wow, so cool to hear from you. Sorry, I just now noticed your comment on my blog. Anyway, so weird. Just the other day Greg was talking about the new girl his brother is dating and him talking about her a lot, anyway, I was telling him how poor Candice always had to hear me going on and on about him! I would love to see pics of your kids some time! Glad you found me!

Sarah said...

Hey Candace!! Cool, I'll add you to my google reader! Do you have pictures on Facebook???