Sunday, November 30, 2008

8 Tag

8 places I like to eat…
Cypress Inn
Macaroni Grill
TGI Fridays
Cracker Barrel
City Cafe
Longhorn's
Mugshots!
IHOP


8 shows I like to watch…
CSI
American idol
Anything on the food network or HGTV
That's about it

8 things that happened yesterday…
It took 6 hours to make an 1 1/2 drive home from Gadsden (altenator belt came off and kept coming off)

James went and bought me tons of stuff to help me get over my cold....thanks baby!

I got tons of fresh garden veggies from Belinda....yummy!

Our neighbor came over and stayed later than I wanted him to

Dawson "played" his Bob the builder song for me on the piano

I picked out lots of toys for the kids Christmas

Both my kids went to sleep early........thank goodness!!!!

I came home from vacation to a clean house......I love coming home to a clean house and I will become obsessive about cleaning before go out of town......who are we cleaning for (Crystal).....the robbers!



8 things I love about Fall…-
Cool weather

Pretty leaves especially in Gadsden and Huntsville

Family gatherings

Cute sweaters and hats

Late nights curled up with my hubby in front of the fire place

Hearty soups and stews for dinner....they are the one thing I have never messed up knock on wood..

The festive mood everyone seems to be in all the time

The great sales this time of year

8 things on my wish list...
A new car

to finally have Dawson feel better....he's been sick for two weeks now

To travel to Italy just for lunch one day

Just be able to go anywhere I want to without having to worry about planning for it or the cost

For everyone in my family to at least give the gospel a chance...it's such a wonderful thing!

To give my kids the best start they can possibly have and for them to find true happiness in their life

To learn to not look back so much and fret over the past.

For it to snow enough to play in this year.


8 people I’m tagging…
Ann
Jessica
Joane
Sis Beck
Kim s
Megan
Kim
Kira

I can't rememer who has all done it so if you have sorry!!

0 comments: