Friday, February 6, 2009

For the past few weeks, Dawson has really tried our patience. I'm not sure if he's having a hard time adjusting to dad not being at home as much or if he is making up for the terrible twos that he never really went through....but we've had an exhausting time. The biggest thing is he LOVES pouring stuff out....whether its the peanut butter that was smeared on the walls and in his hair or the jelly that was painted onto his cars or the conditioner that he poured into the bathtub so he could have bubbles or the shampoo that was wasted in the sink because he thought it smelled good.....you get the idea. So where was the responsible adult who was suppose to be watching him. I was asleep. Yep, he's been getting up in the middle of the night to do all these wonderful things and returns to bed after the deed gas been done. But does he go back to his bed? nope. Our bed? nope. He slips into bed next to sister. I have no idea why. We have spent quite a few early mornings in the tub and the corner. Maybe I need a new punishment....


On another note, Ellie has this weird thing with her legs. I wish I had taken a good picture of them but she can actually turn her feet inward to the point that they point backwards. Its pretty gross looking. The doc was trying to check her hips last week when she was there but since she was so sick and very upset I made the choice to wait till we go back this week to have it checked out. Last week she had bronchits, two ear infections and a bad diaper rash. Poor baby but she's a lot better. I've been so worried about her feet though. Can't wait till Tuesday to have it checked out! Hopefully she won't have to have braces.

1 comments:

Kristin Tice said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!

How old is he????

Really, I am so thankful for my little handful. I thought I was having a rough time lately. Guess not! That is sooooo crazy!!!! I hope he grows out of this and fast! For your sanity at least!

And that stinks about your little girl. Sorry to hear about any kids being so sick! It just breaks your heart!